Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Post-It Notes

When I saw this picture, I died. It's perfect.

I have this mild obsession with Post-It notes. They are my sanity in this busy life of mine. I have them all over my room. Literally. Some say "to do or die..." or "tithing" or "Food" ...all things to remind me what not to forget or things that I need to accomplish that day. I love them. I even have one in the fridge that simply says "Freezer" to remind me to get my lunch out of the freezer when I decide to be lazy and have a microwave meal for lunch at clinicals. Don't judge - ok?
I've managed to almost go through one of those 5 different colored stacks in a year - should they last longer than that, I dunno?

Who knew little 3x3 sticky pieces of paper could be such great time management helpers?
I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment