Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy....Busier......BUSIEST

This is how I look when I look at my calendar...
Thanks to Julia Hess for conveying the same emotion.


"Busy" has always been part of my vocabulary - I thrive on busy-ness and, lets be honest, I'd rather be busy than bored.

I thought my life was busy prior to this year...hahahaha silly me.

Recently, the busy-meter has gone through the roof. Lets break it down: 16 credits of school, 25 hours a week of clinicals, 20 hours a week of work, and Relief Society President to the most unusual and challenging ward I've ever been in pretty much shatters the busy-meter into a bijillion pieces.

Dating? psh...when do I have time for that?

So if you don't see me for a year, don't be hurt about it.... I'm trying to learn how to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment