Friday, February 3, 2012

I Caved!

First off - welcome to my new blog L.A. Times! I pride myself on the fact my initials are the same as a major city - booyah. But then again, I share the initials with Lance Armstrong and Louis Armstrong so... I'm not THAT original ok?

I've been debating for a while now about getting a blog. Some people say blogs are a way for people to just vent or brag about their lives...haha so here I am! No, but seriously, I had a blog while I was in Fiji and I really liked being able to post my random thoughts and experiences on there and I thought I'd join the crowd. Why not? Just one more thing to waste time on, right?

Secondly, you probably think my blog design is depressing. Well, if you know me at all, you know I'm not depressed and that I simply LOVE the rain. This blog design suits me. I love the darkness of cloudy, rainy days - it puts me in a super good mood, unlike most people around here that shake their fist at the sky for producing the wet weather. So enjoy the grey tones and raindrops on my page. :)


5 comments:

  1. I'm the first member! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...and your door prize is... being my sister. bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are the best! Welcome to the world of saying what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and I love, love the rainy template! You know I can relate to dark, rainy days...you, me and the Addams Family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rain too! I can't wait to read more of your life :)

    ReplyDelete